Board of Directors
July 1 2022 - June 30 2023
- President - Gavin Wisdom
- Vice President - Crystal Hoffman
- Second Vice President - Adrienne Bombelles
- Secretary - McKenna Fromm
- Eastern - Monica Vonlangen
- North Central - Open for appointment
- South Central - Ke'lah Savage
- North West - Apen for appointment
- South West - Sierra Hammond
- At-large - Megan Bailey
- MSW Student - Allucardo Greene & Whitley Begger
- BSW Student - Open for appointment
Board Member Benefits
- Free continuing education – NASW Montana defers conference, clinical supervisor training course, and exam preparation course registration fees for all board members, up to a $675 value!
- As the board meets 4 times a year, 2 of the meetings are teleconferences and 2 are convened in person (usually in Helena). NASW Montana reimburses all board members their mileage and travel expenses for in-person meetings.
Board Member Responsibilities
Each position on the board has slightly different roles and responsibilities. To learn more, please view our Board Member Position Descriptions. Each June we hold elections for vacant board positions and you can learn more about the election process on the Chapter Elections Page.