NASW Montana’s 5 Regions
The Montana Chapter is divided into five Regions: Eastern, North Central, North West, South West, and South Central. Each of these Regions has an elected Representative on the Board of Directors.
The Region boundaries are defined by ZIP Code ranges:
- Eastern – ZIP 59000 thru 59399
- North Central – ZIP 59401 thru 59599
- South Central – ZIP 59601 thru 59799
- South West – ZIP 59801 thru 59899
- North West – ZIP 59901 thru 59999
Exceptions to these ZIP Code boundaries are:
1. All of Park County is in the South Central Region, not the Eastern Region; and
2. Pablo, Polson and Ronan are in the North West Region, not the South West Region.
At their option, the Regions may elect to hold in-service meetings for their members. These meetings have typically been held in Billings, Great Falls, Kalispell, Missoula, Butte and Bozeman.
Contact your Region Representative for current information on Region meetings and activities. When you attend an in-service, you have the opportunity to learn about current issues, contribute to discussions, network and earn CEUs. When you participate, you make a difference in the future of social work.